John Perry and Associates


New Zealand Nationals Eligible for E-1 and E-2 Nonimmigrant Classifications

June 14, 2019 Comment: 0

Beginning June 10, eligible New Zealand nationals already in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status can file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, to request a change of status to E-1 or E-2 classification, or a qualifying employer can file Form I-129 on their behalf. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of E-1 and E-2 nonimmigrants, and employees who are already in the United States, may also seek to change status to E-1 or E-2 classification as dependents by filing Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Click here for full article by USCIS.

Comments are closed.

Together we bring solutions to your immigration needs.