John Perry and Associates


EB-5 Investor Visa may be your way to obtain permanent residency in the U.S.

June 20, 2018 Comment: 0


Do you have $500,000.00 to spare? This might just pave way for you to obtain your permanent green card in the United States. Yes, if you are a foreign national with the ability to invest $500,000.00 in high unemployment or rural areas, or $1 million in a new business venture that will create at least 10 jobs, you may qualify for a permanent U.S. residency or what we call “green card.” Learn more


Comments are closed.

Together we bring solutions to your immigration needs.